- Admission to Little Flower Convent School is made by a committee consisting of the Principal/Headmistress and two other sisters deputed by the Local Community. The final decision will remain with the Principal/Headmistress who admits students to the school.
- When applications are many and selection is difficult, the school adopts the nonacademic system of selection. Hence draw of lots is followed for admission to LKG.
- No third party is entertained in negotiations for admissions. Pressures are resisted firmly and politely.
Please Note :
- The school does not charge capitation fees.
- No donations are accepted.
- Any attempt to use friends or influential people in procuring recommendations for admission will lead to disqualification.
- Please do not request a meeting with the Principal or other school staff to clarify issues or any questions that you may have regarding the Admission Process.
- Preliminary information regarding Admission can be taken from the Reception.
- New Admission to different classes is subject to the vacancies in each class, in the month of February after the Annual Results are declared.
Every new pupil must bring:
- The original date of birth of students as per the Birth Certificate issued under RBD Act, 1969, according to the direction of the Registrar General of India (Population) Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
- A candidate coming from a recognized school cannot be admitted without a School Leaving Certificate from the school, he/she has last attended in case of students coming from another school.
- Date of birth and name once registered will not be altered.
- Pupils applying for admission, are as a rule, subject to an entrance examination held at the beginning of the academic year. They will be tested in the standard below the one to which they seek admission.
Students can be removed by the school authorities on any one of the following grounds:
- Constant weakness in studies.
- Irregularity in attendance.
- Behavioural Problems.
- Non-payment of fees or chronic irregularity in payment of fees.
- Moral breach considered serious by the school management.